15 April 2007
Automatic winding machine for stiff bandages and elastic, latex-coated medical bandages.
- Winds rolls onto cardboard or plastic cores.
- The bandage is retrieved from an unwinder unit.
- The winding operations are monitored electronically.
- Item hook-up operations with mechanical gripper.
- The packages are closed by accurate roll compacting with a pressure roller unit.
- Extremely accurate bandage measuring.
- Insertion of paper tab for easy bandage tail detection.
- Metallic staple detection feature.
- Antistatic unit for electrostatic tension elimination.
- Keyboard winding parameter options and alarms.