Automatic winding machine for stiff, elastic as well as fragile ribbons and tapes
- Winds rolls onto cores, flanged rolls, spools and into flat packs.
- The ribbon or tape is retrieved from cases at a 30 to 40 metre distance, or from an unwinder unit.
- The winding operations are monitored electronically.
- Ribbon or tape hook-up operations with metal staples, labels or mechanical gripper.
- Packages can be closed with labels, pins or metal staples.
- Extremely accurate ribbon or tape measuring.
- Ribbon or tape guides for electronically-monitored parallel-coil winding.
- Cellophane wrapping unit for individual package wrap operations.
- Ribbon or tape defect detection device, for joints, curling or metal staple defects .
- Antistatic unit for electrostatic tension elimination.
- Relaxation device for wound ribbon stretch elimination.
- Keyboard winding parameter options and alarms.
- Machine presentation
- Flat packs
- Control defects
- Pressure roller
- Presence cores/spools